We offer a range of adult / further education courses designed to meet the educational and training needs of primarily, but not exclusively, unemployed people allowing them to gain nationally recognised qualifications and avail of further career and employment support.
We are based in the Further Education and Training Centre, The Enterprise Centre, (Hilly Road) Drumshanbo, Co. Leitrim,
Our courses are not exclusive to VTOS candidates however if there is an oversupply of applications, VTOS students will be given first preference.
- Are FREE of charge.
- Allow you to retain your social welfare benefits.
- Qualify for Childcare Education and Training Support (CETS).
- Provide meal and travel allowances.
- Deliver CV and interview preparation.
- Offer one to one meetings with an adult guidance counsellor.
- Deliver Microsoft Office Specialist as an ad-on course.
- With a potential 390 CAO points available, provide the opportunity of progression to Institutes of Technology.
- Include relevant work experience and field trips.
Did you know?
If you are interested in attending a PLC course in Mayo, Sligo or Leitrim you may be entitled to do so under our VTOS Dispersed programme. This programme has all the benefits of VTOS and is applied for in the same way.